Phoenix Industrial Maintenance invests in our people and community by providing training, avenues for personal development and positive community participation.
Phoenix strives to promote "good working relationships" with members of the community. Phoenix believes that our employees are the basis of our success and has contributed to the following programs to support them:
- Whitecourt Chamber of Commerce 2009 Citizen of the year
- Whitecourt Community Park
- West Paddle Rodeo
- RCMP's Anthony Gordon Memorial Golf Tournament
- AADAC Newspaper Column
- Weekend to End Breast Cancer Walk
- Kids Hospital Program
- Local Food Bank & Christmas Hamper Program (Annual fundraisers)
- Whitecourt and District Boys and Girls Club
- Canadian Cancer Society's Relay for Life - Fort McMurray
- Edmonton Community Drug Alert
Phoenix works with the Alberta Apprenticeship Board to provide a solid foundation for tradesmen looking to enter into the industry. We provide continuous learning opportunities with onsite training.
Phoenix Industrial currently supports many local programs. If you are interested in having Phoenix Industrial be involved in your event, please contact us at email@example.com