With a long history of successful projects throughout Western Canada, we understand that our construction clients depend on expert construction management. Phoenix Industrial is able to provide established safety and environmental procedures, industry leading workface planning, scheduling, quality control, and risk management. Our responsiveness and attention to detail are unsurpassed in the industry.
- Construction Management – At the core of Phoenix Industrial’s strength is our ability to manage your project from initiation to completion. With a strong, well-established field proven management structure, we are able to drive out the risks inherent in typical field construction and provide the highest value and visibility to our clients.
- Project Controls – Project reporting is essential to creating full visibility, value and accountability.
- ISO certified processes and procedures ensure the project operates smoothly with full dependability.
- From the beginning of any job, we use earned value tracking mechanisms that provide traceable, auditable invoices aligning to actual field progress. Earned value data also measures performance and proactively manages project schedules.
- The Quality Management team is involved every step of the away in progressive turnover. When the last system is mechanically complete, the verified turnover packages follow.
- Workface Planning – We are at the forefront of this progressive practice. We are able to communicate progress, controls costs and ensure that multiple projects are operating efficiently while maintaining absolute visibility with our clients. Experience and a strong network of planners have placed us ahead of the learning curve. For more on Workface Planning and what it can do for your project contact us.
- Full Range of Services – We are proud to offer a full range of integrated services to our clients. Providing services ranging from workface planning, field installation, to commissioning. We are able to deploy a vast network of skilled labour and project professionals that can ensure project success.
- Safety – Our main objective in everything we do is to ensure all employees return to his or her families safe and sound. As an organization, we are completely committed to our safety program. Safety personnel is involved every step of the way to ensure that all employees and managers understand the dangers and challenges of their environment.
- QA/QC program – Taking pride in a job well done, we believe Quality Control is more than certifications and designations. We believe in a culture of Quality Management. Working closely with you to ensure the job meets your expectations, there is always Quality Control personnel on site. Discover more about our world class Quality Control Program.
- Integrated Divisions – Our management philosophy maintains an integrated network of communication with supporting business units. Integration allows us to create synergies that are not attainable by other contractors. Communication occurs quickly between divisions ensuring issues get resolution at the source. A fully equipped Fabrication facility backs up every project. When your process is up and running whom better to provide Maintenance than the contractor that knows the facility best.
Phoenix Industrial has the knowledge and expertise to ensure continued success. We minimize delays in communication between our business units to ensure our clients receive efficient service.
The construction management team consists of highly qualified personnel that all contribute to the success of the following services:
| Project Management
|Direct Construction Services