The Industrial sector requires responsive services that provide consistent quality and value. Phoenix Industrial is able to provide these requirements through our state of art Fabrication division. With a management team that is dedicated to working closely with you Phoenix Industrial is able to tackle any size and complexity of project.
We are able to provide value and quality at every of the stage of your project.
- Design and Engineering
- Comprehensive review can identify issues before the start of the fabrication process.
- Integrated software increases quality and efficiency of communication between engineers and Fabrication design team.
- Full life cycle cost reduction approach applied to shop drawings minimizes costs from fabrication to shipping to erection in the field.
- Procurement and Planning
- Workface Planning techniques allow managers to implement a critical path analysis in order to schedule and prioritize all project components.
- Strong connections throughout supply chain enable us to realize cost savings that are passed on to the client.
- Real time score-carding make it possible to clearly communicate progress on a continual basis.
- Fabrication process
- State of the art fabrication facility can handle a variety of exotic metals and alloys with minimal disruption to process runs.
- Newly expanded 10,000 square foot shop floor permits Phoenix Industrial the flexibility to house any size of project in addition to multiple other projects.
- Fully integrated Quality Management program has historically maintained a low defect rate and reduced costs associated with rework.
- Turnover and Delivery
- Continual Quality processes lead to expedient turnover packages with comprehensive and accurate documentation as soon as the job is complete.
- Facility located close to main rail spur and highway. Decreasing the cost of both receivables and delivery.
- Full integration with Construction and Maintenance division means quick and responsive solutions to your needs in the field.
Ongoing philosophy of learning and improvement has lead to continuous growth in the value and quality we are able to provide to our clients.
For a full list of our Fabrication capabilities and services click here.