Quality Control is a cornerstone of our construction philosophy. Phoenix Industrial has developed company wide Quality Control Systems that ensure that our clients receive consistent, top quality products and services. This QMS is registered with ISO 9001:2008. Phoenix Industrial has also received certification in ISO 14001 for its exceptional environmental management system and 18001 for leading edge safety processes.
Our current Quality Control Program is registered under AQP-1476(S) with the Alberta Boiler Safety Association. The program defines the organization and systems used to ensure that all construction complies with all client specifications and governing codes:
- Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection in accordance with CWB 47.1 and W59
- Pressure Piping Fabrication and Installation in accordance with ASME B31.1 Power Piping, ASME B31.3 Process Piping and the Alberta Safety Codes Act and Regulations
- Vessel Repair in accordance with ASME Section Vlll, Div 1, ASME Section 1 and the Alberta Safety Codes Act and Regulations
Phoenix Industrial has completed a full audit with ASME and ABSA attaining ASME 'S', ASME 'U', ASME 'A' and ASME 'PP' stamps as well as construction and modification of boiler external piping and alteration of category A fittings, more specifically:
- Construction of New Pressure Vessels and Power Boiler construction, Alteration and Repair in accordance with ASME Section Vlll, Div 1 and ASME Section 1
- Construction of New Boiler External Piping, Alteration and Repair in accordance with B31.1 and in accordance to the Alberta Safety Codes Act and Regulations
- Alteration of Category “A” Pressure Fittings in accordance with the Alberta Safety Codes Act and Regulations and CSA B51 (Code Stamping Not Applied)
- Registered with the National Board For Pressure Vessel Construction
Phoenix Industrial has expanded it’s Q.C. program to cover projects involving Earthwork and Concrete.