We continuously strive to maximize project owner’s return on investment through proficient project execution and superior field efficiency.
Health, Safety & Environment
At Phoenix Industrial Health, Safety and the Environment have and always will be a priority. Through a strong corporate culture of open communication, pre-project planning, field participation, and the development of leading edge indicators, we have solidified a vision that encourages safety throughout all corporate units.
- Auditable earned value based progress reporting that aligns with invoicing and financial reporting providing our clients the ability to measure each dollar invested.
- Clear and consistent communication with all project partners to ensure an open and honest dialogue and eliminating surprises.
- We maintain one of the highest levels of integrated project visibility in the industry.
- Continuous improvement to project execution and field level efficiency through the investment and partnerships in processes, technology and people.
- Working with clients to ensure project technologies and processes bring value. We understand the challenges clients face in implementing project technologies in the field and we work with them to create sustainable solutions.
- We have proven to provide some of the highest levels of productivity while supporting the low overhead and maintaining a solid safety and quality record.
- Your project is our project; we will work closely with you to ensure that the project comes in on budget regardless of the contract model.
- Client audits are encouraged and supported throughout all phases of the project to review progress and conformance of contract terms and project procedures. We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization.
- We hold our Executive, Management and Staff accountable. The safety of our people, protection of the environment, quality of services and fiscal responsibility; is expected of ourselves, our clients and the communities that we operate in.